Sunday, July 21, 2013

More Specific Thanks

While I was walking El Camino de Santiago de Compostela, I decided not to receive comments to the blog, assuming, correctly, that I would be too tired to access them, let alone to respond. I also knew that I was missing out on rejuvenating support to my body, mind, and spirit. I clearly, bodily and spiritually, experienced your support I energetic ways. THANKS!

Once I stopped walking, I grieved the loss of comments that had been posted and were now lost in space. But, NO, the wonders of Jen Jackson's technological facility resulted in my receiving all previous comments yesterday! So, I now send a a specific and informed thankfulness and gratitude.

Jen will edit the spam and then forward comments every several days, so you can continue to comment on the blog or you can contact me via e-mail: greenpen2013@gmail.com.

Thanks for your loving kindness and abiding support.

I clearly continue to be on The Way in my unique way. Unbelievably, I still have six and one-half weeks remaining in this marvelous 9-week journey. As you can see in the blog entries, I am reflecting, writing, and becoming more deeply connected with myself and with my Swedish family members. I have gained contentment and immediacy. Whew! As I write the previous sentence, perhaps I have successfully accessed The Way all along. (Sorry to include the old-me conditional response: "perhaps.")

I look forward, indeed, I yearn for our continued connection in both cyberspace and, eventually, in person.
Karin continues to walk her El Camino, making marvelous progress. I follow her on her Facebook page as well as in a mapped book re El Camino. Go, Karin! She will come back to Sweden on August 3. I send smiles and energy and confidence and love.

And, no, don't even bother to look for me on Facebook. I used a disguised name. I am incognito, a chimera, a ghost, a spirit, a nonentity. Kinda fun for a grounded Capricorn.

All my love,
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment